- What we do
- Get connected
- Free resources
- Support local NGOs
Planning your training
When considering your training needs we recommend that you:
- Plan ahead. Early and multiple bookings benefit from generous discounts on our scheduled training events.
- Choose the right course. Take time to select the right course for you, your colleagues or partners. Each course is designed for a specific audience and has different learning outcomes. You may find our course selection tools and Course Suitability Guide helpful.
- Is training the solution? Sometimes training is not the only answer. Find out more about additional support we can offer.
There are three key ways to access Mango training:
- Open programme for individuals. We offer a range of scheduled training events in key locations around the world for both programmes and finance staff of local and international NGOs.
- Group training for NGO networks. This is where a group of NGOs get together to organise a training event and their members can exclusively book places, taking advantage of discounted fee rates. Group training is the best way to bring Mango's Open training to a country where we do not currently schedule courses.
- In-house service for organisations. Ideal if your organisation wishes to organise training for a group of 10 to 16 colleagues or NGO partners, at a time and location convenient to you. We can run standard or tailored training courses as an in-house event.