- What we do
- Get connected
- Free resources
- Support local NGOs
Group training is the best way to bring Mango training to a country where we do not currently schedule courses - and at a great price!
Why group training?
- Do you ever wish that Mango offered its Open training programme closer to home?
- Do you know other NGOs who would book on a Mango training if it was offered locally?
If so, group training could be the answer. This is where a group of NGOs get together to organise a training event with our support, at a time and location to suit them. Their members can then exclusively book places on the course and take advantage of lower cost group training rates.
(Note: If you are an NGO or donor agency that would like to engage Mango to run an in-house training event for a team of colleagues or NGO partners, please enquire about our In-house training service.)
How does it work?
- Get together with a group of NGOs, such as your colleagues in NGO forums and networks, to find 12-20 people interested in signing up for a Mango course. We recommend our Getting the basics right course as particularly good value and broad appeal.
- Find a venue for the training - we will send you a briefing note of required facilities and room size. It is best if you can find a free venue or or we could offer a free place on the course in return for the use of suitable training facilities.
- Find a date for at least 8 weeks ahead. It is best to come up with a couple of date options as this will make it easier for us to find you a trainer.
- Nominate a contact person for us to work with. This is just in case we need help with local information and logistics.
- Leave the rest to us! Once the date and venue are agreed, we will then work out a price per person and set up an information and bookings page on our website, just for your course. We will manage any venue contractual arrangements.
For more information on group training, including what it costs and possible locations and dates, please contact our friendly Operations Team, who will be delighted to discuss your ideas.