- What we do
- Get connected
- Free resources
- Support local NGOs
What does it cost to join our courses?
Generous savings if you book early!
Mango provides discounted rates according to the type of organisation you belong to. This is to ensure our courses are as accessible as possible. We also have a bursary scheme to help smaller, national NGOs with the cost of attending Mango training.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Price changes will be effective for bookings made on or after 1st August 2018. All course fees from that date will be in USD.
less than GBP 1 million
more than GBP 1 million
|For-profit & governmental agencies|
|FMD: FMD Pro 1: The essentials of financial management (5 days)||770||960||960||1,200||1,200||1,500|
|ES3: Financial management for successful programmes (2 days)||440||550||550||690||690||860|
|ES5: Project finance essentials (3 days)||500||625||625||780||780||975|
|ES6e: Budgeting essentials (eWorkshop 5 weeks)||275||345||345||430||430||550|
|ES7e: Budget monitoring essentials (eWorkshop 5 weeks)||275||345||345||430||430||550|
|ES8e: Accounting essentials (eWorkshop 4 weeks)||220||275||275||345||345||430|
|ST1: Planning for financial sustainability (3 days)||500||625||625||780||780||975|
|ST2e: Planning for financial sustainability (eWorkshop 6 weeks)||345||430||430||540||540||675|
|ST3: Financial management for effective and sustainable programmes (10 days)||3,125||3,570||3,570||4,125||4,125||4,540|
|ST6: Fighting fraud in NGOs (2 days)||360||450||450||560||560||700|
|TT1: Taking the fear out of finance (4 days)||850||1,060||1,060||1,320||1,320||1,650|
|WD1: Keeping your donors happy (2 days)||360||450||450||560||560||700|
|WP1: Assessing your partners' financial health (2 days)||440||550||550||690||690||860|
|WP1e: Assessing your partners' financial health (eWorkshop 5 weeks)||275||345||345||430||430||550|
All fees are in British Pounds Sterling (£). Mango training is zero-rated for Value Added Tax (VAT).
Price categories explained
We have three pricing categories depending on the size and type of organisation:
|1||Individuals, and non-profit organisations with a GLOBAL* annual income of LESS THAN GBP 1 million (USD 1.6 million)|
|2||Non-profit organisations with a GLOBAL* annual income of MORE THAN GBP 1 million (USD 1.6 million)|
|3||For-profit organisations and governmental agencies|
*Global means the total income for your organisation as a whole, not just your country programme if you are part of an international organisation.
Book early to save money
- If you book up to 8 weeks before the course start date, you will benefit from the lower Early Booking fee.
- For bookings made less than 8 weeks before the course start date, the Standard fee applies.
Book together discounts
If you book four or more places on any Open Training event(s), you will be rewarded with a 10% discount off the course fee.
If you book ten or more places on any Open Training event(s), you will be rewarded with a 20% discount off the course fee.
Bookings must be invoiced together and the offer cannot be backdated. However, we do understand that it is not always possible to coordinate everyone booking online on the same day, so just send us an email with the names/numbers who plan to book on which courses, and we will make sure you get your discount when the bookings come in.
The small print...
- All course fees must be paid in advance of the course.
- Early booking fees must be paid within 28 days of the invoice date or the Standard fee will apply.
- Bulk booking discounts will expire if the invoice is not paid at least 2 working days before the course start date, unless an extension has been agreed.
- Discounts are available on non-residential course fees only (ie where accommodation is included in the course fee, no discount will be given off that part of the fee).