- What we do
- Get connected
- Free resources
- Support local NGOs
Great people, great results
Mango’s recruitment service connects humanitarian and development NGOs worldwide with finance people who make a difference. We have made:
- over 630 appointments
- in nearly 80 countries
- with more than 200 humanitarian and development organisations
- in field and head office operations - from large and global to small and local
At Mango, we know that if NGOs want to make the most of their money, they need to have the right finance staff. And we understand that finding the right finance staff can be a challenge. Mango’s specialist NGO finance recruitment service is here to help.
What makes Mango recruitment different?
Our success is built on our understanding of NGO finance needs and our ability to attract and identify finance professionals who are effective. If you’re an NGO looking for finance staff, or a finance professional looking for an inspiring job, take a look at our video to see what Mango’s recruitment service could do for you.
Recently filled roles:
- ?British Red Cross Society - Finance and Admin Delegate (Sierra Leone)
- ?Tearfund - Finance Manager (Iraq)
- Girl Effect - Financial Analyst/Forensic Accountant (UK)
- Inside NGO - Director of Finance and Accounting (USA)
- Life and Peace Institute - Director of Finance and Adminsitration (Sweden)
- Medical Aid Films - Senior Fundraising Development Manager (UK)
- People in Aid - Interim Consultant (UK)
- Plan International - Consultant (UK)
- United Purpose - Volunteer Finance Support (UK)
- World Vision - Consultant (UK)
Last updated July 2017
If you are looking for a job, click here to find out how to join our register and become a Mango member. Alternatively, if you are a potential client looking to fill a role, click here to find out more about our search services, or here to fill out a staff request form.