- What we do
- Get connected
- Free resources
- Support local NGOs
Mango is seeking to expand its global talent network
We provide a range of practical services that focus on strengthening financial management and organisational performance, including a specialised recruitment agency service that connects NGOs worldwide with effective finance staff and consultants.
To date, we've made more than 650 placements with more than 200 NGOs, in more than 80 countries.
We handle a very broad range of opportunities (finance manager level and above):
- for head office and field operations
- short-term and long term contracts
- general to highly specialised roles
- sourcing candidates from our global register of finance professionals.
Talented finance professional? We want to hear from you!
Demand for our service is growing, and if you are a talented finance professional, and available now or potentially in the future (we’re always looking to build long term relationships) we'd love to hear from you!
Minimum requirements to join our register include:
- an internationally recognised finance qualification
- 4-10 years' relevant experience (depending on role)
- excellent communication skills.
Interviews in Geneva, 5 October
Please send a full CV, indicating your remuneration expectations, to Stella Hobbs, Recruitment Manager by 22 September 2016. Interviews will be held in Geneva on 5 October 2016 (or by skype video).
You may also be interested in our upcoming localisation roundtable in Geneva on 6 October.