- What we do
- Get connected
- Free resources
- Support local NGOs
Country Finance Manager
|Posted on:||11 May 2018|
A role in Goma, DRC, with the world’s largest dedicated peacebuilding organization, working to transform how societies deal with conflict.
As Country Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing the finances of the DRC country program, including financial forecasting, budgeting, reporting and ensuring compliance of all DRC grants/contracts from inception to closure. You will manage a country team ensuring that both program and operations staff improve their understanding of different finance mechanisms and build their capacity to adhere to donor regulations related to reporting, invoicing, and procurement.
• Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
• 5 years of experience in a finance role
• Leadership skills and experience in employee management
• Understanding of data privacy standards
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• Deep understanding of business principles and practices.
• Keen attention to detail
• Organizational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity and honesty.
Log in to access full details of this job
To access the full details of this job, please enter the appropriate password into the box above. If you are a member of the Mango register but do not have the password, please contact the Recruitment Team.