- What we do
- Get connected
- Free resources
- Support local NGOs
Country Finance and Grants Manager
|Posted on:||11 May 2018|
A role in Conraky, Guinea, with the world’s largest dedicated peacebuilding organization, working to transform how societies deal with conflict.
As Country Finance and Grants Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining accounting systems, providing financial analysis and reporting, assisting with budget preparation, and working closely with the Regional Financial Manager, and Project Financial Manager in HQ. You should have proven experience in financial and grant management in the INGO/nonprofit sector.
• University degree in accounting, business administration or equivalent
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working for an INGO including managing and training people
• Knowledge of major compliance donors rules and regulations (including European Union, United States), and the ability to manage multi donor funding
• Strong spreadsheet and data analysis advanced skills (Excel and accounting software; MS Great Plains Dynamics an advantage)
• Commitment to working in a conflict transformation organization
• Dynamic, motivated and flexible self-starter leader with creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in French and spoken and written skills in English
Log in to access full details of this job
To access the full details of this job, please enter the appropriate password into the box above. If you are a member of the Mango register but do not have the password, please contact the Recruitment Team.