- What we do
- Get connected
- Free resources
- Support local NGOs
|Posted on:||11 May 2018|
A Washington DC based opportunity with the world’s largest dedicated peacebuilding organization, working to transform how societies deal with conflict.
They are looking for a budgeting and planning expert who can lead budgeting and planning work globally, contributing expertise and extensive experience in resource planning, budgeting, and modeling.
• Thorough understanding of principles and techniques of budget and forecast preparations, administration, technical writing and related record keeping
• Five to seven years related experience; demonstrated experience with US government and European Union budgeting preferred
• MS Excel Super-User and demonstrated experience using Sage Intacct, Adaptive Insights or similar budgeting software
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• BS in Finance, business or related field; MBA, MA preferred
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Log in to access full details of this job
To access the full details of this job, please enter the appropriate password into the box above. If you are a member of the Mango register but do not have the password, please contact the Recruitment Team.