- What we do
- Get connected
- Free resources
- Support local NGOs
|Posted on:||23 February 2018|
An exciting opportunity for an innovative and creative finance leader to drive and deliver excellence in financial management and compliance across Humentum.
Supported by a finance team in the US and UK, your role will include:
• working with the senior leadership team to develop and monitor a financial strategy aligned to strategic plans and key performance indicators
• supporting the Boards of Humentum and Humentum UK, providing appropriate guidance in financial strategy, risk management, reserves and investment management
• leading the finance team, providing effective management support to the Group Financial Controller and Group Management Accountant ensuring that financial policies, processes and systems enable accurate and timely financial reporting across Humentum's diverse business model
• working closely with the Director of Operations and IT team to integrate financial systems with other IT systems and knowledge management processes
• overseeing the annual audits of both entities and ensuring compliance with all relevant legal and statutory filing requirements
We are looking for
• qualified chartered accountant/CPA
• at least 5 years' experience at a senior leadership/board facing level with responsibility for managing staff and finance teams
• experience of intercompany accounting and international transactions
• experience of business partnering and making recommendations to improve business performance
• exceptional relationship management skills
• demonstrated experience in reviewing, creating, and implementing new systems and approaches
• ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with rapidly changing priorities in a dynamic and unpredictable context.
How to apply:
Please submit a CV and cover letter in one document at the submit a CV for this job link below.
Closing date: Monday 12 March 2018
Log in to access full details of this job
To access the full details of this job, please enter the appropriate password into the box above. If you are a member of the Mango register but do not have the password, please contact the Recruitment Team.