- What we do
- Get connected
- Free resources
- Support local NGOs
This page contains links to examples of real financial documents generated by users of Mango's Guide just like you! It also contains some templates that we have created based on our experience in the field.
Use the examples as ideas to create your own, suitable for your own circumstances.
Please beware of simply copying and pasting these for your own use as they may not be appropriate for your purposes.
- Finance staff job descriptions
- Treasurerjob description
- Audited financial statements - examples not yet available: please share yours!
- Internal audit report - examples not yet available: please share yours!
- Fraud / bribery policy
- Finance manual
- Finance procedures (sample)
Getting the basics right
- Chart of accounts / Cost centre codes
- Staff floats, advances and loans documents
- Committed expenditure register
- Payments processing forms
- Cash count and bank reconciliation
- Receipt voucher
- Journal voucher
- Petty cash top up