- What we do
- Get connected
- Free resources
- Support local NGOs
We are in the midst of global transformation where traditional principles and practices on which NGO work is based, are being challenged. There are new social, economic, political, environmental and technologicial realities that are influencing the NGO sector and established ways of working.
We aim to play a central role in helping NGOs improve their financial planning, risk management and sustainability - so they are fit, healthy and able to meet future challenges. Over the coming years our focus will be on:
- Getting the basics right - Helping NGOs to consistently use money well
- Strategy, risk and value for money - Enabling NGOs to use their financial resources more strategically and achieve value for money
- Working with donors and partners - Improving the effectiveness of funding relationships
- Raising Standards - Leading the design and implementation of generally accepted standards for financial management practice in NGOs
- Striving for excellence - Continously improving Mango's effectiveness and our own financial management practice.