- Open Training Courses
- Other Courses
- Open Training Calendar
- Make a booking
- Course fees
- Bursary scheme
- Booking terms & conditions
- In-house training
- Training Partnerships
- We've been Mango'd!
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Participatory Proposal Development course with INTRAC
24 – 28 June 2013
This course has been designed to equip project staff with the necessary understanding and skills to use the components of the project cycle to develop a project proposal in a participatory way. This includes defining, planning and appraising the project and developing a proposal with a strong budget.
As part of this course, Mango will deliver specific sessions on how to develop a budget in line with project objectives and activities.
Objectives of the course
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Be able to formulate a comprehensive funding proposal
- Be able to create budgets to accompany funding proposals, including activity-based, cash-flow and donor-format budgets
- Have strengthened capacity to plan projects in an inclusive way
- Have confidence and skills in developing a logical framework.
This course has been designed for people involved in project coordination and fundraising. The course is for those with little or no experience of project cycle management and proposal development, or for those who have some experience but have had no formal training. You do not need previous experience in budgeting to attend this course.
Phone: +44 (0)1865 203040/201851
Fax: +44 (0)1865 201852
INTRAC and Mango are accredited as non-collegiate providers by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education.