- Join us in Accra, June-July 2013
- Join us in Kuala Lumpur, August 2013
- Open Training Calendar
- Open Training Courses
- Other Courses
- Practical "Taster" Sessions
- Make a booking
- Course fees
- Bursary scheme
- Booking terms & conditions
- In-house training
- Training Partnerships
- We've been Mango'd!
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Working with Local Partners - with InProgress
A Training Course for Assessing and Building Partners’ Management Capacity
Mango has teamed up with InProgress to create a 2-day course which covers both the financial and general management aspects of assessing local partners' capacity.
You are part of an international NGO whose role includes supporting programmes implemented by local partner NGOs and assessing the partners’ capacity to manage projects. You are faced with challenges related to the organisational and financial capacity of your partners and you don’t always know how best to support them.
This practical course aims to build upon your existing skills and confidence in order to assess and strengthen local partner NGOs’ financial and management systems and capacity.
Course learning objectives
After the course, you will:
- Be equipped with frameworks and tools for supporting your partners with the self-assessment of their own management and financial capacity
- Be able to analyse the risks that you take by working with your partners
- Identify strategies to strengthen partners’ project and financial management systems and procedures
- Be in a position to develop a tailored capacity building strategy for your partners
- Have skills to better assess partners’ financial and narrative reports.
For more information, see the course outline.
Where and When?
We are currently looking at scheduling the next course. Please contact us if you are interested.