Barclays support for Mango
At Mango we provide a range of practical financial management training for NGO staff working in development and humanitarian aid.
All our courses are carefully designed to meet the real needs of staff working in the field and behind the scenes at head office. We achieve this by making sure that our courses:
- are relevant to the day-to-day issues faced by NGO staff
- make technical issues easy to digest and understand
- build the learners’ confidence as well as their technical skills.
Mango is thrilled to be working with Barclays Bank plc to support local NGOs in Africa and Asia.
During 2009 and 2010, Barclays is providing generous bursaries for local NGO staff to attend Mango’s Practical Financial Management for NGOs – Getting the Basics Right (FM1) courses in Botswana, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia and India as part of its community investment programme.
''One of the best courses I've ever been on. Everyone involved in an NGO not just finance and programme management should attend''
Maryanne Patience, Programme Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong
- For more details on what the FM1 course covers, click here for the course outline
- To view the Mango training course calendar, click here
- For a bursary application form, click here and send to us by email. Before applying for a bursary, please check you are eligible by reading the notes on the bursary application form.
We look forward to welcoming you on a Barclays supported Mango training event soon!
Mango's Guide to Financial Management for NGOs
Mango is delighted that Barclays is also supporting the promotion and dissemination of Mango’s Guide, available online here.
"I have gone through your resources and I personally rate them as the best available on-line''
Saleem Mohammed, Roots of Peace (ROP), Afghanistan