There are 5 simple steps to successful recruitment through Mango:
- Send us a staff request: Submit your request online and send the job description and/ or terms of reference for the specific post to the Recruitment Team. The submission of your staff request is confirmation that you agree to our stated Terms and Conditions.
- Register search: Straight away, we will search our register and/or consultants database, according to your person specification. We will contact a shortlist of individuals to find out if they are available and interested in the job.
- Sending you CVs: We will send you the CVs of candidates who meet your selection criteria and are available for the job. We will do this as soon as we hear back from them. This will generally take 3-5 days from receiving the staff request.
- Shortlisting and interviews: Come up with your own shortlist and advise Mango which candidates you would like to consider further. All feedback is extremely useful and will remain confidential. Assess the suitability of shortlisted candidates using your normal recruitment procedure.
- Selection: Once you have selected your candidate, let Mango know, and then make your offer to the individual. On their acceptance, recruiting agencies normally sign a contract with the individual. Finally, advise Mango of contract dates and salary details so that an invoice for the recruitment fee can be drawn up.
Submit an online request
Use the following form to send us a staff request, providing as many details as possible about the post you would like us to help you fill.