- Using The Guide
- Financial management in context
- Financial governance
- Getting the basics right
- Grant management
- Financial sustainability
- Working with beneficiaries
- Top Tips
- Free downloads
- Download the Guide
Welcome to the Mango Community
We've been Mango'd!
The Mango Community is for finance and non-finance staff from NGOs around the world who are keen to improve their financial management by using Mango's services and sharing experiences and ideas.
The Mango Community is for people who:
- have been on our training courses
- are members or users of our finance staff register
- are members of a Mango network, like OSSIG or the Finance Directors' Seminar group.
- are NGO clients of our training, recruitment, internal audit or consultancy services.
How do I join the Mango community?
All you have to do is sign up to our database of users and we will then let you know about networking opportunities and share news and developments as they arise.
We plan to create a formal Mango membership scheme and online discussion boards in the near future too, so watch this space!
What can I do?
To share your experience and expertise with others, you can:
- submit a case study example
- submit an example document
- give us feedback on the Guide
- visit our FaceBook page
To support our free online services which are not funded, please donate.