- Using the Guide
- Financial management in context
- Financial governance
- Getting the basics right
- Grant management
- Financial sustainability
- Working with beneficiaries
- Top Tips
- Free downloads
This page contains links to examples of real financial documents generated by users of Mango's Guide just like you! It also contains some templates that we have created based on our experience in the field.
Use the examples as ideas to create your own, suitable for your own circumstances.
Please beware of simply copying and pasting these for your own use as they may not be appropriate for your purposes.
- Finance staff job descriptions
- Treasurer Job Description
- Audited financial statements - examples not yet available: please share yours!
- Internal audit report - examples not yet available: please share yours!
- Fraud / bribery policy
- Finance Manual
Finance procedures (sample)
Getting the basics right
- Chart of Accounts / Cost centre codes
- Staff floats, advances and loans documents
- Committed expenditure register
- Payments processing forms
- Cash count and bank reconciliation
- Receipt voucher
- Journal voucher
Petty cash top up